All rights relating to material featured on this site, unless otherwise indicated, are reserved by Horsham District Council. Material on this site is protected by copyright. The copyright owner is Horsham District Council unless otherwise stated. Permission to use, reproduce, copy and distribute material, documents and related graphics available from the website is granted, provided that:
- the source and copyright status of the material is acknowledged and all accompanying copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices are kept in tact,
- the use of material available from this site is used for informational, personal and non-commercial purposes only,
- the material reproduced from this site is not modified in any way,
- the material is reproduced accurately, is not used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context, and
- no graphics available from the site are used, copied or distributed separate from the accompanying text.
Any other proposed use of the material is subject to the prior approval of Horsham District Council. Application should be made either in writing or via e-mail to:
Head of Legal Services
Horsham District Council
Park North, North Street
West Sussex RH12 IRL
The permission to reproduce material subject to the copyright of Horsham District Council does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
All intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, design rights and trade marks whether registered or not) in the content and design of the website are the property of Horsham District Council
This statement was last revised on [ 5th August, 2003 ]